Jul 12, 2010

191- Helping Grammie

Saturday evening after I thought I just might go out to see how my backyard had fared during the recent neglect! Riley followed me outside and I was glad to have the company.

191- riley & hose 1

I asked him if he wanted to help Grammie water the flowers. Silly question!! Of course, what little boy doesn't want to get hold of the hose. I turned the water pressure way down so he wasn't quite so lethal, but he still managed to water Grammie in the process.

191- riley & hose 2

It was so nice to have him here for the wedding. What a precious boy.

191- riley & hose 3

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Have you read the picture book "So Mad"? That's what this reminds me of, with your little guy watering/slaughtering the flowers.

Mom and Dad said...

So good to see your fam at the wedding. Glad you got to visit with Riley.
The hose reminds me of when the boys were "winsing" dishes with my sink sprayer. I said, "Now be sure the water stays in the sink," instead of "Don't squirt each other," because I knew we'd have squirting otherwise!
So fun to do things with kids!!