Jul 25, 2010

206- Entwined

Some Sabbath days are just better than others... this is one of the best ones! I came home from church feeling fed and uplifted.

As I backed into the garage I noticed, once again, my beautiful Japanese Maple that grows just outside my front window. Two of the branches have twisted and entwined themselves; this day I noticed that they have bonded.

206- entwined

I was struck with the idea of how this is like us and our relationship to our Savior. The more we are obedient, follow his example, immerse ourselves in the scripture, pray with real intent, love and forgive freely we find that we are becoming entwined with the Lord, Jesus Christ.

It is my hope that someday I will be able to stand back and observe that we have bonded tightly together... never varying from His path.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is beautiful. Thank you.