Apr 1, 2011

Happy Wedding Day

What a great couple who know that the right way to start their lives together to get married on April Fool's Day. These two sweethearts know how to find the joy and humor in life. I just makes me happy to look at them.

Meet Mr and Mrs Jared Munn

Mr & Mrs Munn

This has got to be one of my favorites of the pix I took of them. I love the expression on Jared's face.

D&J kiss

This one is special too. I identify with Michaela who is so happy for her brother and Debra.

Deb, Michaela, Jared

And these sweet little girls? How can I not love them?

Deb & Girls

What a glorious day... thanks for letting me capture the moments.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Mighty cute couple with a Fabulous Photographer I might add! THANKS Joanie - you're the best!!!

Anke said...

beautiful photos Joanie! I really like them. That brick wall makes for a great background!