May 10, 2012

It's Official!

BOW... TO THE QUEEN! (Said with an English accent!)

Yes, that's right and if you don't believe me then look at my new thrones!



A week ago I had to take my Elna sewing machine into be serviced (is it just that I use my sewing machines too much or does everyone have to have them fixed this often? It went from a squeak, which I've had it in for numerous times, to a gronck!) Gordon and I (ok, I) noticed that Cotton Shop was having a *Warehouse* sewing machine sale... so I HAD to try them out...

Nope, I didn't come home with a new sewing machine but the chair I was using was so nice Gordon asked if I wanted it for Mother's Day. YES! It feels like a memory foam seat (Gordon says all of them get your bun-prints sooner or later!). Of course he was thinking a new sewing room chair. I'm thinking... where do I sit the most? The office.

So then he found this one (at, where else, Office Depot)...



Which truly is an office chair! So after 15+ years of sitting on the same old-bun-printed-chairs I have TWO new *thrones*.

I'm not spoiled... just well taken care of.

No comments: