Mar 18, 2008

Organizing Queen

I popped over to the JS forum this morning as I was eating my oatmeal (yum!) and I found a question about giving credit on scrapbook layouts. Liv, one of our great gals and "Spraground Fixture" shared how she keeps track of "this is this, and this is that".

I am a firm believer in "giving credit where credit is due" and expressing appreciation for gifts (good home training!). I've been using a Word document to keep the list of all the elements that go into each layout, but this system is one that speaks to my little girl brain! I knew that if I posted this link here, not only could I benefit from it, but others as well.

Ho... Ho...
I found some more fun things about organizing over at JS.com. There is going to be a class offered about ACDSee taught by Heidi Vanyo. As a interest-getter for the class she has the first 22 pages posted in a PDF file. I found some very helpful tips there. Check it out.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I really enjoy your blog! I get a chuckle rushing out of my throat every time I read "Joanie's Baloney". Too cute.