Dec 27, 2008

POTD Twenty-Six

Bah... I missed getting my post up yesterday... but this is POTD 26 nonetheless!

Photobucket

Camille has been home for the Christmas holidays and it has been so fun to watch Camille and Stuart interact. They are so cute together. As they worked on the puzzle (this is the second on this week) I heard things such as: Shock-A-Booey, Your face looks like a puzzle piece, and other quippy lines that they love to say to each other.

Santa got this puzzle and when it got home [s]he realized that just looking at the pictures, not titles, it was of Lassen Volcanic National Park. Happy choice.

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

I LOVE puzzles! Seriously can I come play now? Jake and Cody vetoed my puzzle plan when they were here. Rude! Keeps your brain working and keeps people nice and calm. Siblings do interact in interesting ways. I become more Jake-like around Jake than any other time. Weird.

debra said...

I love puzzles too and we didn't get any out yet... I think that needs to change. Me loves puzzles!