Dec 22, 2008

POTD Twenty-Two

I've been trying to get the Flynn Fam Featured here for their Foto(har, har) ... but I've had some technical difficulties. But I got them worked out and so here they are in living color.

I love the little stair-steps of the redheads in back and the brunettes in front. I knew this had to be entitled Christmas Red.

potd 22

Bek told me when she sent me these photos that Grandma (who was taking the pictures) told the boys to make a funny face to try to get some real smiles... I just loved this one of Caden being totally goofy. Poor Bek... the only Flyncess with all those boys!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Caden cracks me up! Yup, he's definitely related to the rest of us. Such a beautiful family! And such handsome young men.

Cindy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.