Dec 25, 2008

POTD Twenty-Five

Photobucket

Earlier today I was blog reading and was asked the question; what am I thankful for? I wanted to include my response here.

Oh, Kimi, so many things to be thankful for! First, I'm thankful for my faith in Jesus Christ, without that I would not be here. Second, family, how blessed I am to have all of them. Third, I live in this wonderful free country where I am free to choose so many things. Fourth, the relative affluence of my life. We aren't rich by a long shot, but I have a warm home, quiet neighborhood, good friends, plenty to eat, a reliable car, suitable clothing to brave the elements. And, lastly, today I am thankful for a beautiful white Christmas, with a roast in the oven and family coming for dinner. I am truly blessed.

Credits for this inage- MCO_TypewriterKeysAlpha_Blank, FONTS- iNKed God, VTPortableRemington, PHOTO-http://www.sodahead.com/question/204393/the-nativity-scene-fair-or-unfair/

3 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

I love that picture! Must be an LDS artist (not to be biased, but I think that the LDS artists capture something of the light of the Christ child more because they have tasted it themselves). Thank you for your sweet words auntie!

Mom and Dad said...

Gorgeous picture, Joanie. It is so tender.
Have been trying to serve the Savior better, especially this season. You have such a great gift for appreciating your blessings. Thanks for sharing.
Love ya, Annie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.