Dec 11, 2008

POTD Eleven

Tonight Gordon and I were running errands; just as we were leaving Costco there was the full moon peeking over the top of Cascade! It was a beautiful sight! One slight problem... all I had was my Razor camera phone (yeah, potd? what am I thinking going out of the house without my camera??) I zoomed in so I could miss the street light and compromised my picture quality, so I had to get artistic when I got home. I worked some PhotoShop magic adding an Orton Effect, a High Pass Sharpening Action and a good old watercolor filter. The results aren't to shabby considering what I started with!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anke said...

Actually it looks like artwork! What is the template you are using, it looks really interesting. (if it is a template or overlay or whatever)