Sep 25, 2009

268- Spencer aka Chester

Spencer came over tonight for a visit. We were sitting around visiting and reminiscing about when Spencer lived here with Auntie P. We got to laughing about all the funny things that happened but the one that stuck out in my mind was when Edna forgot Spencer's name and started calling him Chester.

Edna would yodel out, "Ches-TERRRR!" Finally *Chester* would come in to see what she needed; usually a blanket or she couldn't find the TV remote. My happiest memory was one time when I was here. Edna says, "See that handsome young man? Have him come and and say good-night to me!"

268- Spencer
(Spencer- age 25)

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

What a nice guy that he actually answered to Chester....I am too mean and correct people right away. And now I really just wanna call him Chester :)