Sep 27, 2009

269- In-n-Out

FIRST... HERE IS MY DISCLAIMER... I DIDN'T TAKE THIS PHOTO... I GOT IT here from Flickr images!

269- in-n-out

I should be flogged for not getting MY OWN photo of In-n-Out! I ate there THREE times (and took Spencer once when I didn't eat!) while I was on vacation. I just love In-n-Out burgers! My favorite is a #2- cheeseburger with grilled onions, fries & Dr Pepper. Occasionally I will get protein-style, no bun and wrapped in lettuce. It is very tasty and leaves me more room for the fries. I have to be STARVING to be able to eat ALL of a #2. I know that lots of people think this is silly... all this hype over a hamburger restaurant (hats off to Harry Potter for that name) and that hamburgers are created equal... NOT SO! It is one of those places that just makes me happy to eat there.

The happy, but not new news, is that we are getting our very own In-n-Out in Orem at the corner of University Parkway and State Street. It should be finished in December.

I also found this Awesome photo of In-n-Out, but it is copyrighted. Click on the link if you want to see it. I think this is the Las Vegas Tropicana store. It looks just like where I had lunch on my drive home yesterday.

1 comment:

Laura H said...

The only people that dont like In-n-Out are probably terrorist!!! I checked that sunset picture out and it didnt look familiar to me??? But it could have been a Vegas In-n-Out.