Oct 17, 2009

290- Monkey Girls

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my family? Well, I do! Today we met up with Ann's family (aka the Boucher clan) and went to the Bingham Copper mine. What a fun day we had. But I will tell you more about the mine in tomorrow's post.

We all met up at Andy and Becky's house before going to the mine. We hung out, visited, watched Becky cut up fruit, visited some more and finally I needed to go sit on the stoup and cool off (too many bodies=too much heat). Sarah and Ann sat down beside me and I thought, "Oh, oh... monkeys! WAIT, WAIT! I need my camera!

290- monkey girls

Jake was our appointed photographer and after the first shot he said, "OK, now do the reverse..." So we obliged him.

290- monkey girls 2

I love getting together with family, it validates who I am and why I am the way I am. Family is such a blessing.

Come back tomorrow for some REALLY BIG THINGS!!

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

We ARE cute! And soooo much fun. It was good to see you auntie!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness that's priceless! Makes me wish I'd been there.