Oct 1, 2009

274- *H.O.T.Y.

*H.O.T.Y. = Happy October to You... compliments of Gordon.

Yesterday one of my friends at the Temple commented that the view in Provo Canyon was SPECTACULAR! She wasn't kidding.

Gordon and I took a little road-trip explore. First we headed up to the Squaw Peak trail head... so many photo ops! Then we headed up Provo Canyon... but let's be clear on this point... the really spectacular view is headed down Provo Canyon! Oh my, I have fodder for a whole week's worth of posts!

Today we get to see Cascade Mountain with her party dress on! (Don't you just love her flouncy skirt?)

274- Cascade
BRUSHES- Hof3 Sample Kit, FONT- Papyrus ACTION- (A2D)_Lomo V_2

** So... are you still wondering about yesterday's title (probably not! bwahahahaha)?

Camille, of course, knew the answer... 273-6864 was our phone number in Palmdale. I had that phone number longer than any other in my life. I STILL have to think several seconds to come up with my current phone number. ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That picture is breathtaking!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Flouncy skirt with SNOW ON TOP! Yikes! Can't believe this cold weather. Maybe that glazed look on the kids' faces from the AC not going on in my room will finally be replaced...by the glazed look on their faces when the heating kicks on. Lovely life! (Beautiful pic btw.)

Mom and Dad said...

Ilove the fall colors. I am so glad Sarah wanted to go this weekend while she was home. I WANT to go, but somehow never make it on my own. So very lovely when you see it with your own eyes.