Oct 19, 2009

292- Happy Birthday Camille and Stuart

Twenty-four years ago I got an extra special bonus... Camille and Stuart were born. I was never anyone who thought I would have twins, but twins I did have. I was so pleased and thankful that they arrived healthy, strong and without a c-sections in spite of Stuart being breech. From the very first I knew that they were my extra blessing, shaken together, pressed down, shaken together, overflowing.

292- Camille and Stuart

It is no mistake that the Lord sent me two children, together, eternally connected.

I love you... Happy 24th Birthday!

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Man your babies are cute! (I always through that...I must have said, "My aunt had twins!" like 4 times for show-and-tell...I remember mentionig it over and over) And hey, they are still your babies...and they are still cute (plus they have developed into fun and clever adults).