Oct 10, 2009

283- Marcy and Warren

I just love my *non-biological* family (and it goes without saying that I love my biological family too). The Millers are one of those families that are *our* family. I've watched their children grow up, go through trials, triumph over said trials, get married, have babies and I love every one of them!

Today Marcy, yes, little Marcy, married a wonderful guy named Warren in the Draper Utah Temple. I've known Marcy since before she was born! How can she be getting married already? The wonderful thing about a Miller wedding is that all the siblings come to support their sib. That might not seem unusual but there are 14 Miller children! I count it a privilege to be counted part of this loving fun family.

283- Marcy and Warren
BRUSHES- Hof3 Sample Kit, FONT- Papyrus ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow TEXTURE- Warm & Toasty

I love to watch the Miller girls interact... these girls (nine of them) know how to have fun! And that love and companionship spans the generations and now all the nieces join in. What a wonderfully fun family... I sure do love them!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

My gosh! I remember when she was born too!!! I really am getting old! (To be fair, I was really young)