Oct 31, 2009

304- All Hallow's Eve

As I was looking through my photos from this year I ran across this one that just begged to be the potd for All Hallow's Eve. I love all the fun things that I can do in photoshop.

305- all hallow's eve
BRUSHES- Hof3 Sample Kit, FONT- Papyrus ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURES- notaclue 3, chaotic soul, scratch-n-sniff TOTD #35, scratch and itch TOTD #46 all by Skeletalmess

I remember with great fondness all my childhood years of trick or treating. We would knock doors all over town (population 1500) with NO parental supervision. It was such a different world back then. My first unhappy Halloween memory came the year that *someone* smashed my carved pumpkin!! I couldn't believe that anyone would do that!

As a mommie I made costumes for my little children each year (so some are 35+ years old). Then Gordon & I went to several Halloween parties. I've saved all of these costumes and they reside in my Halloween box in the dungeon.

I think my happiest Halloween memories are of the years that Bek and the boys would come to my house for Halloween. We'd drag out the box from the rafters (no dungeon-basement in So Cal!!) and we'd have a costume parade! Stuart's favorite thing to do was mix up the costumes. My favorite was the year he put on the kitty hood, pirate patch and turtle body and then chased the little trick or treaters down the path!

304- stu
Stuart, Caden and Bek 2001

No comments: