Jan 1, 2010

Twenty-Ten 001

OK... call me a sap... but I'm just sayin'... after you've done something for 365 days... yup a whole year... you pretty much have a habit formed. I also realized that this is the best journal I've ever kept in my whole life... ah, the benefits!

As 2009 (it's so last decade!) was winding to a close I started to feel excited about not having to do Project 365. But then as today progressed I caved.

So here we go... I spent the day quilting on my happy gerbera daisy quilt that I featured earlier this week. This quilt represents a new challenge in quilting. I am doing a daisy meander on the background but that means maneuvering around all of my ginormous petals. A new year... a new challenge.

001- quilting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I had a dress out of most of those fabrics. so SCARWY!! You've inspired me to try the 365 day posts but I'm already behind so I must get started...and away I go.