Jan 4, 2010

004- Pink Bokeh Sky

I've been working here in my *playroom* paying bills when I noticed that the light outside was so marvelously pink that I could hardly stand it! I even had pink snow! (sounds like a Dr. Seuss book!) I absolutely love it when I have this wonderful light-changing experience at sunset; sometimes it is pink, other times golden, and occasionally purple.

Ah... there just aren't words to describe how that affects my soul!

004- pink bokeh sky

I know how fleeting this light is so I snatched up my camera and ran to the front porch in my stocking feet (it's 27* F out there, brrrrr!) It wasn't until I came in all looked at my photos that I realized I had on my nifty 50mm lens! What a serendipitous situation! I love the soft bokeh effect (softly blurred)!

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

Looks like rainbow sherbet...positively lickable!