Jan 7, 2010

007- My Secret Agent [Food]

As I was typing the date on my photo I realized it was Double-O-7 "Secret Agent-Man, secret agent man, they've given you a number and taken 'way your name!"

OK, well enough of that!

It is *for-reals* winter here... you know the kind: snow, cold, fog, weak sun, short days. Yes, that kind. When I looked into the fridge this morning to get my oatmeal making ingredients (fodder for a whole different post!) I found a Gordon-and-Joanie-sized pot roast (do you suppose that it just crawled in here from the freezer in the garage?)

Anyway... it begged to be turned into a comfort food dinner, so I obliged it.

007- comfort food
FRAME- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_BlackFrame FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes

Yeah, one other thing you might want to write down...
if you live in a cold climate like Utah, you don't want to store your potatoes in the garage. THEY FREEZE and get to be quite gross. Enough said.

2 comments:

Lainee said...

Your pictures are great! I found your blog from jessicasprague.com. I love your frames. I saw on there that you wanted a way to organize your 365 pictures. There is a digital kit at dscrappro.com that you might like. I will be checking out your pics to give me inspiration. Good luck with the challenge!

Mom and Dad said...

Yeah. The kids used to say "Yer gonna get a rotten potato in your stockin'!" Guess that's if old St Nick doesn't like you much ---- or somebody else, for that matter.
Never knew what rotten taters were until we moved here and I had a few frozen ones get into the house.