Jan 25, 2012

Chambered Nautilus

This is my 1000th post! Wow!



My very talented daughter-in-law has written a song, soon to be released on You Tube that tells about the chambered nautilus. How this little sea creature builds its shell one chamber at a time. As the nautilus grows it builds a new chamber and seals off the old chamber. Megan likened it to healing... closing off that difficult chamber of your life and moving on- growing, getting stronger until, finally, the creature is free.

I loved this analogy! As I've written my blog, one post at a time over the past few years, it has aided me in my journey of healing.

1 comment:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Congratulations on your 1000th!!!! That's a huge milestone! I'm nowhere near that number (a little over halfway there). Someday...