Oct 21, 2014

Roxie's Special Dress

Roxie just turned 8 and, in keeping with tradition, I told her I would make her baptism dress. Part of the fun of this tradition is that said granddaughter and Grammie go shopping together to pick out fabric and a pattern. I showed Roxie my progress and she was still marveling at 3rd Sunday Grammie-dinner how she could choose just what she wanted.

I finished it up today. And it is so Roxie!



I love how her personality shows through in her choices.



I truly enjoy sewing something special for my littles. I even got to learn a new technique (thank you Pinterest!)



I will be back in a couple of weeks with photos of my darling girl in her special dress.

PS... If you'd like to see Ashton's dress go here.


LATER-
Roxie's baptism day- November 1, 2014


No comments: