Nov 14, 2009

318- Gerbera in the Snow

We had *our first cold storm of the season*! Duh! Yesterday I woke up to a dusting of snow... this morning 1-2"... this afternoon, after some melting we still have that same 1-2". Oh, I do love this climate!

318- gerbera in the snow
FRAME- SP_ShabbyBorders1_StraightShabbyBorder, FONT- Georg, Freebooters Script JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURE- biblical clouds by SkeletalMess

You know what one of my favorite things about living here is? Watching the storms come in. I went for a walk in the neighborhood about noon. When I was a block away from home I could see the snow storm moving in... just like something out of the movies (hence the biblical clouds texture overlay)... 5 minutes later my windows were caked with blowing snow. I just love that part of living here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Joanie!