Nov 16, 2009

319- Thanksgiving

OK... I know what you are thinking, "You're getting ahead of yourself, Little Joanie!" Well, you go right ahead and think that. But to me Thanksgiving isn't about A DAY... it's about the family and the feast!

I found out several weeks ago that most of our family will be elsewhere for Thanksgiving... and since Thanksgiving happens to be my favoritest holiday I didn't want to get left out. So I turned 3rd Sunday Grammie Dinner into an early Thanksgiving! We had our gathering of family (sans Stuart and Laura*) and the feast. I love the cooperation we have for this happy feast. Each family accepts an assignment to bring yummy-ness and all I have to do is provide the turkey, dressing, potatoes and gravy, AND Camille is in charge of the orange rolls... ahh, the orange rolls... (where are the leftovers? I think I need one RIGHT NOW!!)

Oh, sorry, I'll get back on track here.

But I'm not the only one who looks forward to family coming...

319- Thanksgiving Harley
FRAME- SP_ShabbyBorders1_StraightShabbyBorder, FONT- Georg, Freebooters Script JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURES- pilgrim paper, Brown-Paper-Texture from JS.com class

Harley lives for his family to come... he lapses into paroxysms of joy when they arrive... it really is pitiful to behold.

* AND where might Stuart and Laura be, you may ask? They are in AZ... Stuart has an interview at U of A Med School. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

And it was wonderful, too!

Sarah E Boucher said...

That is so squishy! Just makes me happy! I'm sure you could join the Bouchers for Thanksgiving. We are heading to Joe and Jen's...and hey, I just invited you :) Even though I'm not in charge...but if you and Gordie want to join the party, tell me and I'll "inform" Jen.