May 19, 2010

139- This Day...

This day is always a hard day... I don't suppose it will get much easier than it is now. My Miss 'Manda would be 34 today... she's been gone almost 29.

So this day I look for happiness. I served in the Temple where I was strengthened, but once home I feel a bit bereft.

This day I will look for beauty in the things around me knowing that tomorrow will be a better day...

139- japanese maple close up

My Japanese Maple

139- japanese maple
FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes, BRUSH- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShot_Horizontal6, MCO_BohoFlourishes06, 17GrungeBorderBarsBrushSet

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Miss Manda! It's sweet that I share a birthday with Joanie's little angel.
Love and Big Hugs to your Momma.