May 25, 2010

145- Happy Flowers

One of my *favoritest* flowers is the Gerbera Daisy. They just have such happy faces. They make me smile every time I look at them. I have two beautiful cobalt-blue pots that live on my deck that just wait for the daisies to come live in them for the summer.

A couple of weeks ago I found this beautiful bright pink at Home Depot when I was shopping with DeLoris. They lived alone in the pots until today when I went back to Home Depot hoping they would have more colors. I found a bright orange and a lighter yellowish-orange. I was hoping for a bright yellow, but there were none to be found this day.

145- gerbera daisies

I can see my Gerberas from our bedroom, dining room and kitchen windows. Happy, happy flower!

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Oh so lovely my auntie!!!! You know how I love gerber daisies! They are extra sweet....and why don't I have any on my porch yet? Oh yes, I have been up to my neck in deadlines, dead tiredness, and dead bored children. Now it's time to get summery I hope.