Jan 13, 2009

013- Friends

Today is the second Tuesday of the month... and you know what that means, don't you? No?

Well, for me it mean I go visiting teaching. My companion, Vicki, and I hit on this set visit time as the best way to: 1)avoid the last minute end of the month rush, 2)we don't have to try to coordinate 5 schedules each and every month. It works very well for us and the three ladies we visit. It removes stress, and don't we all need less stress?

013
(FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, TEXTURE- http://princess-of-shadows.deviantart.com/art/hardcore-vintage-grunge-80717858, ACTIONS- CoffeeShop PowderRoom 2, B's Vanilla B&W II PSE)

Vicki is one of those friends you knew *before* and you connect with immediately. She is good and kind, strong and funny. What a blessing to be able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and its message of hope with her and the sisters we visit.

As with my Dec POTD some days will have an addendum photo. Jodi's house it up on the hill and looks out over our beautiful valley. I love the view from her backyard so this day I'll share it with you as well.

013a
(FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, ACTION- Shay's Rich Color Landscape)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Wow! If visiting teachers can be foxy, you two kids are!! My lands, what nice looking ladies. Wish you angels came to MY house!!
Love ya, Annie