Jan 21, 2009

021- Grips of Winter

One of our Utah Valley problems in the winter is we frequently get an inversion layer.
There you go... how's that for a definition?

What it means is smog! Can you see our beautiful West Mountain out there across the lake? What you can't... see the lake... or the mountain? That's right. Someone spirited them away the middle of last week! LOL

021

At least the "smog inversion layer" in Utah is white and not that yucky brown that we had in the LA basin. (I have a hard time when I can see what I am breathing!)

I got this beautiful shot this evening as I left the Temple AND with my Razor phone camera again. I am often amazed at the quality I can get on that little phone!

But now this brings up the next topic. My photos are stored on this Micro SD. Is that even big enough to be allowed? Obviously the photo below is larger than life size! Compare it to that quarter! Hmmm... technology! I LOVE it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

It got REALLY bad in Logan. Logan is in the middle of the mountain and there was no where for the air to go. We had red days ... probably 80% of the winter.

Breath well!

Skinner Family said...

I can't believe you would cover up that beautiful quarter :) We enjoyed your card and your blog. You can look up our blog at www.starvalleyskinners.blogspot.com

By the way, we are breathing fresh good up here in Wyoming!