Feb 6, 2010

037- Rain Drops

I woke up this morning to a some very grey light filtering in through the blinds and curtains. When I peeked out I found that it was raining. I just love the rain! As soon as I opened the front blinds I saw my photo of the day! My Japanese Maple sits just outside and was covered with thousands of rain drops- what a beautiful sight!

037- rain drops
FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, BRUSH- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShot_Horizontal6 TEXTURE- SM262010-3

The other thing I found today is the texture I used. It is from Jerry Jones AKA Ghostbones AKA SkeletalMess. What a talented and generous guy.

My other fun today (and it is just early afternoon)- we had *clean the church* duty again. Since I've been keeping my photo journal AKA Project 365 I can tell you that we did this almost exactly a year ago.

3 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Ooooo! The japanese maple always looks pretty even with no leaves but particularly with raindrops hanging from the branches.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Hasn't it been just such a nice day? Had a tough time choosing what to wear because of the fabulous lack of chilliness. But wasn't it lovely?

Cody said...

I'm a person who loves the rain too! I'll have the best nights sleep and wake up to find that it was pouring! I think the sound of rain hitting the roof puts me into a deep, deep sleep. After these beautiful raindrops I'm expecting some "whiskers on kittens" pictures.