Feb 6, 2010

037- Rain Drops

I woke up this morning to a some very grey light filtering in through the blinds and curtains. When I peeked out I found that it was raining. I just love the rain! As soon as I opened the front blinds I saw my photo of the day! My Japanese Maple sits just outside and was covered with thousands of rain drops- what a beautiful sight!

037- rain drops
FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, BRUSH- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShot_Horizontal6 TEXTURE- SM262010-3

The other thing I found today is the texture I used. It is from Jerry Jones AKA Ghostbones AKA SkeletalMess. What a talented and generous guy.

My other fun today (and it is just early afternoon)- we had *clean the church* duty again. Since I've been keeping my photo journal AKA Project 365 I can tell you that we did this almost exactly a year ago.

3 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Ooooo! The japanese maple always looks pretty even with no leaves but particularly with raindrops hanging from the branches.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hasn't it been just such a nice day? Had a tough time choosing what to wear because of the fabulous lack of chilliness. But wasn't it lovely?

Cody said...

I'm a person who loves the rain too! I'll have the best nights sleep and wake up to find that it was pouring! I think the sound of rain hitting the roof puts me into a deep, deep sleep. After these beautiful raindrops I'm expecting some "whiskers on kittens" pictures.