Feb 27, 2010

058- Cougar B-ball

I got to experience another 1st today! We went to see the BYU Cougars play the New Mexico Lobos. I haven't been to a basketball game since I was in high school! Frankly, basketball has always been just too LOUD! So today you could find me with my trusty Mack's earplugs!

It was a fun game with never more than a 5 point spread! But in the end the Lobos topped the Cougars by 2.

058- cougar basketball
FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, BRUSH- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShot_Horizontal6, OVERLAY- chaotic soul, NJR-chalk_over2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like going to the games once in a while. The excitement of the game, the fans and the hot dogs and munchies but as I rule I'll take a couch seat with instant replay.

Glad you had a good time and thank goodness for ear plugs.