Apr 16, 2010

106- I Got Mail!

Look what came in the mail today! I was so pleased with my choices; the thumbnails online accurately depicted the colors. The shipping was fast and the prices good. WOW! I will be shopping at BatiksPlus.com again! AND... I got two batik fat quarters as a thank you. Cookie knows how to keep her quilters happy.

106- fabric

After I got the A-OK from the bride I was off and cutting. I threw The Master Quilter in my CD player (a quilting novel by Jennifer Chiaverini... appropriate huh? But I just want you to know that I want Jim Dale to read this to me and not this lame-o-narrator!)

I found a few cutting omissions in my pattern. (That's why the big magazines always have a quilt tester... I guess I have to be my own quilt tester! Luckily I ordered extra fabric.) By 10:30 tonight this is what I had... yup... big pieces cut into little pieces...

106- all cut

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Those are beautiful colors. And since it's not for me, you may lick them all you like. I will satisfy myself with just LOOKING and LIKING them :)