Feb 9, 2009

040 West Mountain

Today I was on a quest for photo-ops... and boy did I hit the jackpot of serendipitous shots!

But today's offering is West Mountain... you know the one? Yeah, the one that's been missing for the last couple of weeks due to the inversion layer. As I left our little tract I could see all the way across the valley and it looked like I could almost reach out and touch it. I love it when the atmosphere does that... makes things look so much closer than they really are.

It is nice to see this old friend again.
Photobucket
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, (A2D) Lomo-Action

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Joanie, I love the rich, warm winter colors in the foreground against the blue mountain. In fact, the two parts of the pic are so different that they almost don't seem to go together. Nice!!