Feb 7, 2009

038 Create

Thursday evening I finally got around to looking at Kimi's Kreative Homework assignment from Tuesday. I really enjoy her challenges. I decided to use this photo of DGS Ethan and was going to post if for Thursday, but then I noticed that one of the elements in the design had the number 38 in it and I thought it was just too good to pass up using this creation for Day 38!

So here it is... our darling Ethan with creative art thrown in... gotta love it!

Photobucket
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, TUTORIAL- http://www.alibony.com/pse/022108collage.html,
TEXTURE IMAGES-b10light_fx017, math06, BRUSHES-BB_Destroyed_Heraldry_PNGs

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I love this little character with the binky hanging out of the corner of his mouth! This should be a favorite for years!!