Feb 21, 2009

052- Bird Bath

Yesterday afternoon I did something I never do... I went to the drive up teller at the bank (I normally get out of the car and go to the ATM inside the lobby). As I sat waiting for the teller to cash my check I noticed this whole flock of starlings and one lone sparrow in a puddle having the most wonderful time! There was water flying everywhere! I could tell they were thoroughly enjoying themselves.

It was that wonderful afternoon light that illuminates everything; all the drops of water glistened and looked so happy. By the time I got finished at the bank and slowly drove a little closer so I could get photos most of them had finished their bath. (Yes, I know I need that dSLR with a zoom lens... but not now.)

What funny birdies...

Photobucket
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, NRJ SANDED_PHOTO1

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

So adorable! I love the sassiness and perkiness of little birds. It's the big ones that swoop that creep me out, in case you were wondering.