Sep 7, 2009

250- Willow Sunset

Sometimes I can hardly believe that we have been in our home in Utah over four and a half years. My home feels like an old friend. I love my somewhat east facing bedroom window. I can see Maple Mountain in all of her various states of glory and on summer evenings the canyon breeze comes gently in. When I walk in to our bedroom the big chair just welcomes me and vies for an opportunity to be used for reading instead of my comfy bed!

Then there is my somewhat west facing *play room* window. This is where I spend most of my time. I love the view from my window. I can see the neighborhood, my front yard, the mountain range just north of us where all of our wildlife come from, AND my lovely globe willow tree.

I feel in love with this variety of tree almost 30 years ago. I love the way the branches reach upward and in a gentle breeze it looks like a ladies skirt swishing. This time of year the sun sets directly behind it. What a beautiful sight.

250- willow sunset

No comments: