Sep 24, 2009

267- Joanie @ PCH

We had such fun the day we went *down-below*. Besides the aforementioned activities (Bishop's Store house, Cielito Lindo & Baby Zoe) we went to the beach. I've had a hankering to go to the beach for a couple of years... and since we were right there and had time to kill we took advantage of a trip down to Santa Monica beach. I'd forgotten how long the walk is across the sand at Santa Monica! They've also added pedestrian bridges to cross Hwy 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway. Before you'd take your life in your hands to cross.

267- J @ PCH

I love how P captured not only me, the highway, beach and ocean, but if you look in my glasses you can see the five plinths erected to honor the California soldiers lost in war.

267- footies
(marsupial-pcp)

Of course I had to dabble my feet in the water... with only slightly better results than the pool at Bek's house. This time I had on some French Terry capris; even though I rolled them up to my knees the waves got me and the terry pants wicked the sea water up to my mid-thigh... the good news? I was hot so that felt good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful time!