Sep 20, 2009

263- Isn't That Just Like a Boy?

My title is a slight twist on Miss Cornelia's favorite statement "Just like a Man!" from Anne of Ingleside.

I realized that I've been here eight days and still hadn't captured Tadhg on film! Lasterday, after working all week at odd jobs, Tadhg bought himself a new deck for his skateboard. When he went outside this afternoon I thought this might be the perfect time to catch him...

263- phone

Now, I ask again... Isn't this just like an almost 13-year old boy? Telephone, skateboard... in his own little world.

I also tried my hand at some panning... I can see that I need LOTS more practice. But this one was ok... I'll need to ask Lillie for some pointers when I get home.

263- blur

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

You need to tell your Bek that she doesn't have any babies left at all. This kid looks like a teenager and Brock isn't far behind. Fun pics, Joanie. Action shots always are. Did he know he was going on camera?