Sep 23, 2009

266- Auntie P Gets A New Title

For years my best friend/sister-by-choice, Pauline aka Auntie P, has been a wonderful Auntie P to not only my children but countless other lucky little kids (and Mommas). Auntie P was only able to have one child of her own and I've reminded her many times that if she'd had her allotted 3-6 children there would have been so many of us who would never have been the recipient of her administrations and love.

But all of that ended 5 weeks ago. Auntie P got a new title... she is now Grammie P! This is Grammie P and her little baby Zoe. I don't think little Zoe even realizes what a lucky baby she is!!!!!!!

266- Grammie P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "Auntie P" kids are the brightest of lights in my life and am so grateful for all of them. They make my heart sing.

Sarah E Boucher said...

What a cute grammy! She looks so very happy to finally be a grammy :)