Nov 8, 2009

312- Fall's Glory

The older I get the more I love fall. The weather seems to be more stable than spring with temperate days and cold nights. I love the shortening (bwahahaha) days and the tang of leaves in the wind; but most of all I love the vibrant, bold colors that nature exhibits.

I mentioned yesterday that we've been blessed with a week of beautiful unseasonably warm days. I've been outside all day working in the yard and enjoying the beauty that is all around. I love the way the light dances through the leaves.

312- pear tree

But then I take a closer look and it is amazing... the detail is exquisite.

312- pear leaf

Yes, I do love fall...

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Wow. That is phenomenal. Can't say I love fall better than spring. But I love them both...as they are both cool while not being really cold, and not overly hot either.
It has been fun to catch up on your blog and see all the fun things going on. LOVE the od pic of you and Gordie. I remember that super young starry-eyed auntie! She still has that twinkle in her eye today ;)

Jessica said...

I LOVE those photos. You are a genius.