Nov 28, 2009

332- Shaggy Beast

This funny little guy lives out in the fields of North Utah Co. Whenever I see a shaggy little face like this I always think, "How can he see?"

332- shaggy pony

Since I took this photos I was doing my hair one morning and with my hair is longer I start from the bottom and work up. I use my big pick to section off and hold up the top hair until I get to the very top...

So now picture this- all of my hair is nice and curled except the top (the forelock) which is combed forward, just like the pony, while I section off and curl the top (and, no, I chose not to take a photo of myself looking like the pony!)

And you know what? I can see just fine through my shaggy-beast forelock!

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

This picture reminds me of several students I teach ....