Nov 25, 2009

329- Maple Mountain *Sunrise*

You all know, by now, that I live in the wonderful Wasatch front of the Rocky Mountains. I'm tucked back in a little area called Spring Cove. I have a beautiful view of Maple Mountain out my bedroom window. I've mentioned before that it is *my* mountain. I grew up in the High Sierra Nevada Mountains in Northern California and mountains are just in my blood.

When I was out at Camille's school I noticed that across the lake to the SE was *MY* mountain... looking beautiful, as usual. I pulled out my trusty dSLR and snapped away but when I got home I was disappointed with what my camera had captured... it wasn't what my eyes saw!

This is why I love PhotoShop! It allows me artistic license with my photos. And today, once I got started... well, I'll just show you what my heart saw!

329- maple mt
FRAME- SP_ShabbyBorders1_StraightShabbyBorder, FONT- Georg, Freebooters Script JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, OVERLAY- Sun Shower (left), Sunrise

Here is the untouched photo... I like what my heart saw better!

329- original

No comments: