Nov 26, 2009

330- Happy Thanksgiving

I was a little hesitant that having a second Thanksgiving dinner in 11 days might be a little too much. NOT SO! We made the whole feast, and boy, was it yummy! I got out Grandma Lewis' china and silverware and it reminded me so much of those by-gone years of Thanksgiving at Gramma Munce's house. There are so many happy memories all tied up with Thanksgiving. I've said before that it is my favoritest holiday!

330- dinner

Camille finally got to make the orange rolls start to finish all by herself! And I have to say that these are the best orange rolls we've ever had!! Yummy X 2!

330- baker camille

And where was Stuart during all of this cooking and baking? Yup, in the dungeon playing our cutting edge technology Nintendo 64!

330- nintendo stu

Jamie, Camille's room mate, came to dine with us... shortly after dinner everyone was asleep except me!

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Although I love the whole darn family getting together for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, there is certainly something to say about making a smaller amount of food, decorating one regular table, and doing it all for a small number of people. Large hoards are great, but there is something inherently lovely about more intimate gatherings.