Nov 19, 2009

323- Holiday Toe-sies

Yes, I know I may be rushing the season... but this year Thanksgiving was on the 15th at my house so I am ready to move on.

I became enamored with these polkie-dottie toes over a year ago and I haven't done any pedicures without painting on my polkie-dotties ever since! I've had black w/white, pink w/white and green w/white... but this is the Christmas season. Jingle, jingle!

323- holiday toe-sies
FRAME- SP_ShabbyBorders1_StraightShabbyBorder, FONT- Georg, Freebooters Script JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURES- WeThePeople, fire damage TOTD #87 by SkeletalMess

Too bad for me that it is getting cold now and I don't get to enjoy my polkie-dotties toes so much... but at least once a week at choir practice I will have people to admire my toes. (I get so hot waving my arms for an hour that I wear as little as is possible for Sunday and kick off my shoes. Then I come home and put on the rest of my Sunday clothes to go to church... yeah, funny!)

One more funny... if you zoom way in on the photo you can see me and the rest of my quilt room in my toe ring!

3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Oh how I would love to be able to bend over and paint my toes - I am too cheap to pay someone :) I don't think I could ever talk Clay into doing it for me. I will just have to admire your cute toes :)

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest toesies. Remind me of my moms. We must have a genetic connection somewhere...

Sarah E Boucher said...

Man those are cute! I gotta get some of those dotters....craft store? I was like 5 when toll painting was the big thing :)