Nov 21, 2009

325- A Bright New Day

Yesterday I had two choices for POTD and In-n-Out won! So today I get to showcase what I am VERY THANKFUL for!!

Back in January the city closed 4th South between Main St and Wal-Mart (1750 W). They told us if they closed the road they could complete the construction in 11 months instead of 18! The project was: tear down one old railroad overpass, built 2 new railroad overpasses and widen the road to 5 lanes. I blogged about it then. I knew it would be a hassle but I didn't realize just how much!!! To add insult to injury the city ended up doing a major re-do on 4th S between Main and 13th E... so this meant that the main artery for us to get ANYWHERE was closed and we got to weave around on all the little back roads that Springville has to offer!

BUT, but...

yesterday the city, as promised, opened 4th S before Thanksgiving! Yay... hooray!

325- 4th S
FRAME- SP_ShabbyBorders1_StraightShabbyBorder, FONT- Georg, Freebooters Script JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURES- Dust Clouds, Sunny Marsh, Meadow3

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Lovely wide open roads! Aren't they nice? I am sooo appreciative (once they finally finish up) of improvements that really improve things :)