Aug 12, 2010

224- That's My Boy!

Ages ago... when Stuart first started playing soccer I would shout, "That's my boy!" whenever he did something outstanding on the field... like a goal!

Today it took all of my willpower today not to shout that again!

"THAT'S MY BOY!" for so many reasons...

He finally told me last night at 11pm that commencement exercises were today at 4 pm at the Marriot Center! (even though I've pestered him for the last several weeks for the date and time!)

He calls me to bring him his graduation gown.

224- stu alumni house

He will smile and wave numerous times while I try to get just the right shot with my little marsupial-pocket-camera. (Sad news that some of them are so pixeled you can hardly see who's there!)

224- commencement

He thanks me many times for coming, last minute, to support him.

224- stu and mom

Yup, that's my boy! (sniff) and I'm a very lucky mom! Love you so much Stuey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the nicest pictures of Stuart I've seen in a very long time. Yes, you are one lucky and awesome mom.

Dean and Sheri said...

Oh HAPPY, HAPPY DAY! CONGRATULATIONS on ANOTHER shining moment, Momma Joanie.

Mom and Dad said...

Joanie, I love the one at the end -- you and Stu!
He is such a good boy!!!
You deserve him!