Aug 22, 2010

234- Let's Tour the States

OK... most of you already know that I slightly cracked! But if you didn't, today will remove all doubt. Sorry...

As a child I loved to lie in the grass and watch the clouds float by picking out shapes and designs as they went.

Last Tuesday, when Stuart and I were building the pawth I started referring to the rocks by shapes, "Stu, hand me Idaho!" "OK now the Ohio!"

Later in the week I was adding my Hobble Creek *home-grown* river rock border and saw even more states... so I thought I'd share my tour of the states down my *Pawth of Life*.

We'll start with the one that first caught my attention...

OHIO-

234- ohio

then IDAHO-

234- idaho

And in no particular order...

TEXAS- squint... you'll be able to see it!

234- texas

UTAH-

234- utah

GEORGIA-

234- georgia

MONTANA-

234- montana

INDIANA-

234- indiana

WYOMING-

234- wyoming

COLORADO- now don't get these two confused! Yeah, yeah, I know!

234- colorado

WASHINGTON

234- washington

& OREGON complete with Crater Lake!

234- oregon

NEW HAMPSHIRE-

234- new hampshire

NEBRASKA

234- nebraska

PENNSYLVANIA-

234- pennsylvania

SOUTH DAKOTA

234- south dakota

KANSAS

234- kansas

WISCONSIN

234- wisconson

and last, but not least, HAWAI'I bwahahahaha!

234- hawaii

1 comment:

Shan said...

Grammie, that's pretty observent of you. If you'd like to come and look in my shower I have tiles that have Africa and the Angel Moroni on them. I'm just sayin'.