Jan 14, 2009

014- Mt Timpanogos

I just want you to know that I had to change my purse this morning to a slightly larger version (I normally carry a small one) so I could accommodate carrying my camera. The good news is that my camera is almost exactly the same size as my Razor phone. I've really wanted to get a new-to-me digital SLR, but now I realize that would be very cumbersome to carry.

Anyway... I love to think about life as if I were going to take a picture of things. I've always been very visual and my memories are a series of mental-super-technicolor photos. But with my trusty little camera in my purse I just whip it out and get that shot that only comes around once-in-a-great-while.

As I left the Temple today there was steam rising off of one of the fountains. Normally both fountains are working but today this one had taken on the character of a reflection pool. I love this shot capturing Mt Timpanogos, its reflection AND the steam! Very serendipitous.

Photobucket

Check out my up-close-and-personal experience with Timp last fall here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! beaautiful.

Janna said...

awesome picture!