Jan 22, 2009

022- Mr. Cock Robin

I couldn't ask for a better workroom! I am upstairs in the NE corner of the house with a nearly 180 degree view. I am right at eye level with the trees in my front yard. This morning a whole flock of robins (who seem to have forgotten to fly south for the winter) came swooping into my globe willow. By the time I could quietly get the blinds up and take a picture there was just this little guy left. It is very happy to see this little harbinger of spring even if it is the dead of winter.

022
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, BRUSHES- http://brushes.500ml.org/brushes/500mlthebirds.php

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

He is adorable! Quite cute in his little red-breasted suit. Makes me happy...and yet again, long for spring.

Mom and Dad said...

I remember being surprised a few years ago by robins in what I thought was the dead of winter. I wondered if some of them stayed around the year. Amazing! We thing of them as springtime birds, and they may really be little winter toughies!