Jan 18, 2009

018 Baby Sweetness

Today is Third Sunday Family Dinner at our house. I love this tradition. I love having my family around me and the grandchildren here. What a blessing to have them close. This year with the time changes for our Sunday meeting times (Doug's family @ 2-5, Kevin's family & us both @1-4) dinner has to be a little later. Kevin, Suzi and baby Ethan arrived that the old appointed time of 5pm so we had a chance to visit. Camille played with Ethan on our large kitchen counter while we visited and I finished up dinner.

Ethan is at that wonderful creeping stage right now. He loves to explore and discover. He was enthralled with a half-filled gold foil can of truffles left over from the holidays and he emptied most of Grammie's Kleenex box... all, I might add, to our delight and entertainment. I grabbed the camera and got several great shots, but the winner for *this-day* is he little baby-sweetness hand splayed on the counter.

018

1 comment:

Anke said...

I love this shot, it is gorgeous!!!!