Jan 30, 2009

030 Ickle Icicle

By now you all know that I have a real affinity for macro shots! I just love getting up close and personal! I love the magnified details.

Today is another one of those. I caught these ickle icicles in their drip-mode and the sun shining through them. I set my camera on burst and took at TON of photos then when I uploaded them to my computer I whittled that number down to 8 ;). (Again, how I love digital... let me count the ways!)

030 ickle icicle

My other offering of *this* day is MY Maple Mountain with her cap on. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at her in her changeable wardrobe!

030 maple mt

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What beautiful photos, Joanie. Thank you for sharing. Christian really likes the icicle one (he has a little obsession with icicles)!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Maple Mountain is absolutely breathtaking! WOW! Look at those clouds hanging on her.

Cindy

Skinner Family said...

I love your photos! I really like photography, but I am not very good at it. I really need to upgrade my camera and get photo shop - but that will have to wait until another time. Maybe it would help if I took a class or something. Anyway I will have to get some pointers from you sometime.
By the way, I tagged you on my blog.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Awesome auntie! You are becoming an amazing photographer. (Not like I'm one to tell...but I can recognize genius when I see it!)