Jan 5, 2009

Project 365/52/12? AND I'm a winner!

Apparently there is quite a movement in the digi world to have a project 365... yeah, you guessed it, like my POTD but for a whole year! Hmm... I just don't think I am up for that. But another digi-scrapper suggested that you might want to substitute a Project 52 with a LO each week or a every month. I'm trying to decide if I have what it takes (or what to take photos of) once a week for a year. So I will keep you posted on that.

THE WINNER PART-

The other happy news for this day (besides more snow) is that I was chosen as the winner of a free class at JS.com for one of my POTD's. It just so happens that it was the one of Bek's family. I was happy to be selected. It was supposed to be a random drawing, but which every way it was (because Jessica lost track and did the last 3 weeks today)I am happy to be the winner of a free class. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.